Lighting & Voltage
Lighting Fixtures and Electric Voltage
At our website select-interiorworld.com we present original lighting fixtures made in Western Europe and the US by well-known, certified manufacturers.
The lighting fixtures vary in electric voltage (volts):
- For countries with an electrical network of 100-120 volts: USA, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong etc.
- For countries with an electrical network of 220-230 V or 240 volts: Europa, United Kingdom, Australia, Middle East etc.
The electric voltage (volts) available for sale can be viewed and selected at the product presentation site (lighting fixtures):
Choose the electric voltage (volts)
- 100 -120 volts (for use in the USA, Canada etc.)
- 220-230 volts ( for use in Europe, UK, Australia, Hong Kong etc.)
Some products can only be manufactured for particular electric voltages (volts) by manufacturers.
- In such cases, the product presentation site (lighting fixtures) will display the only available electric voltage (volts) option for the item.
The selected electric voltage (volts) is shown on the Order Cart page and will be added to your order at checkout.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service: info@ select-interiorworld.co
Do you need support? Our team is available to help answer questions.
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Monday through Saturday (except Austrian public holidays)
Email Us: Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Call Us: +43 662 26-82-22