- Three drawers with printed drawer bottoms.
- Top drawer with divider and silver tray.
- Top drawer (HxWxD): cm.: 15.24 x 111.76 x 33.02 / inch.: 6.5" x 44.25" x 13.5".
- Middle drawer (HxWxD): cm.: 17.78 x 111.76 x 33.02 / inch.: 7.5" x 44.25" x 13.5".
- Bottom drawer (HxWxD): cm.: 20.32 x 111.76 x 33.02 / inch.: 8" x 44.25" x 13.5".
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||cm.: 93.35 x 132.08 x 50.80 / inch.: 36.75" x 52" x 20"|
|Material:||Wood / Metal|
Caracole Collections: Clarity of Geometry and Vivid Originality
Caracole products are a harmonious combination of elements that at first glance are hardly compatible. The collections of the American manufacturer are distinguished by originality, elegant ease and even to some extent eccentricity. And this is not surprising, because the brand name comes from the term "caracole", which means a a turning maneuver on horseback which involves rider skill. Such skilled “riders” in the company are creative director Melanie Dunn and Caracole 's Director of Upholstery Merchandising Kristine Capra. Largely thanks to these talented managers, as well as excellent designers such as Chris Sandomenico and Michelle De La Rosa, furniture and mirror collections are born, full of bright accents, with an intriguing design and unusual combinations of furnishings and textures.
Founded in the USA in 2009, Caracole has been distinguished from the very beginning by the desire to create its own unique direction in furniture production, which combines high style and individuality. The founders of the company - designers, people with an independent worldview, drew inspiration from the culture of different countries and made full use of the stylistic nuances of eclecticism, so even the most ordinary pieces of furniture from the Caracole collections have a creative design and have a wow factor. They are made using handmade and sophisticated materials, including rare wood and exotic fabrics. To date, the brand has 75 types of materials and finishes!
The Caracole Classic collection is presented by products in which symmetry of lines characteristic of classics, smooth transitions and noble forms prevail. The gilding, amazing variety of metallic finishes and original patterns can also be attributed to the features of this series.
The furniture of the Modern collection is characterized by clean lines, minimalist design and special functionality. The design often uses concise timeless geometric shapes - squares, rectangles, circles and ovals that are always on-trend.
The Signature collection is luxurious furniture in an aristocratic style with noble elegance, beautiful textures and rich fabrics. And finally, the Couture series is presented with upholstered furniture with the highest level of comfort, which uses leather, rare woods, luxurious fabrics, chic finishes and harmonious combinations of textures.
In Caracole collections, all models are not only stylistically combined with each other, but can even be interpreted in different ways. Someone will buy a Caracole’s chest of drawer and put it in the bathroom, and another buyer will decorate the bedroom with the same stylish piece of furniture. There are no restrictions! There is complete freedom of choice and application! It is noteworthy that from the majority of different pieces of furniture of this brand a headset is obtained that harmoniously fits into the interior, so there are ample opportunities for experiments in the field of combination.
Key Features of the Caracole Collections
The extravagant models of the American brand are unlikely to leave indifferent those who seek to make the house comfortable and aesthetic.
The main advantages of products of this brand are:
- Eclectic design. Most models contain elements in different styles - from traditional to modern (with elements of modern, classic, gothic, oriental style, etc.), but each piece of furniture is created on the basis of a unique designer’s idea and is incomparably elegant. Just take a look at the Lattice Entertain You sofa, a contemporary piece of upholstered furniture with a wooden Renaissance-style latticework.
- The highest quality. In the manufacture of Caracole products, selected materials are used, which makes it reliable, wear-resistant and durable.
- A variety of model lines and versatility of products. In the online catalog of the brand on the website of the Select-Interior World online store you will find exclusive pieces of furniture for the bedroom, living room, office, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Caracole furniture perfectly complements the interior of both residential and commercial premises: cafes, offices hotels etc.
The main characteristics of the Caracole brand to be focused on:
- The brand is known for a special variety of hand-applied finishes using both traditional and modern technologies: brushing and patinating, varnishing and staining, foiling and artificial aging.
- A huge variaty of materials used, including: pine, walnut, stone, glass, aluminum, crystal, mahogany and veneer of exotic species. For upholstery, leather and fabrics like silk, wool, brocade, linen and velvet are used.
- A wide range of products for the interior. The company produces upholstered and cabinet furniture: beds, sofas, chairs, armchairs, tables, cabinets, nightstands, as well as mirrors and accessories.
Caracole: Counting the cost
Each product from the Caracole collections is developed on the basis of an individual idea, which is brought to life by talented designers, constructors and craftsmen. Any model can be safely called a work of art and a standard of functionality.
Hand-made finishes, luxury materials, impeccable fittings and exclusive decor are characteristics of premium products, the price of which corresponds to its quality. Therefore, lovers of beauty and comfort prefer Caracole products!
Ordering furniture of the American brand in the Select Interior World online store, you can count on fast and safe delivery to the doorstep of your home within 10-12 weeks.
We work without intermediaries, which means that you can buy elite furniture and luxurious mirrors at competitive prices.
It's time to add some glamor and luxury to your home. Why not take your décor to new heights? Caracole is a graceful turn in the right direction!
We always strive to ensure the complete satisfaction of all our customers. Should a product you purchase from our online shop not match your needs, Select Interior World abides by a 14-day cancellation policy.
- Only original products
- Reliable shipping
- Easy return
- Money back guaranty
- "https" secured pages
- Secure payment
- Secure data protection
- 3-D Secure programs
incl. duties, handling
incl. duties, handling
incl. duties, handling